Monday, September 14, 2015

Welcome :D

Hi, welcome :D

My full name is Abdul Karim Amrullah, you can call me Karim. 
I'm from Semarang, Indonesia. I'm 18 years old right now. 

So… basically I love anything about science, especially physics, I don’t know why, I just love it :D

Besides Science I also love watching anime. I rarely see the genre of the anime that I’ll be watching, I’ll just see the lists and then read the synopsis and if I think it’s interesting then I’ll try to watch haha

I love playing game (of course), most of the time I’ll play using my laptop. I like MMORPG and also Open-world game like Ragnarok Online 2, Wach Dogs, Warframe, etc; and of course I play DOTA2 haha. If you guys have any suggestions of a good MMORPG games let me know in the comment

I also like food, I like to eat, so sometimes I’ll post a review of the foods that I eat

Last but not least, I love Gundam and Gunpla :D

So that’s all about me and thank you for visiting my blog

P.s: I'll use Bahasa Indonesia and English 

No comments:

Post a Comment